About Richmond SHRM
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
International Mission Board
HR Administrative Assistant
Richmond, VA 23230 United States
PO Box 6767
Provides administrative support for Director, Staff Human Resources including calendar coordination, meeting arrangements, and serves as first point of contact for SHR customers. May compose responses to emails and act as a representative during the Director’s absence.
Monitors budget for Staff Human Resources. Generates reports and prepares/monitors invoices and Director’s expense reports. Processes payment and journal vouchers.
Provides support for compensation in job description file management. Provides administrative assistance for wellness by processing the Wellness sCore and vendor downloads.
Provides support for employment by assisting with relocation and interview arrangements. Processes background checks and renewals.
Coordinates staff recognition through service recognition program, cards and flower arrangements. Assist employment section in home office volunteer recognition.
Provides support for the department by coordinating maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
Provides timely customer service to employees and management with questions and issues related to all above areas of responsibility by troubleshooting and/or researching for solutions.
Education, training, experience:
1. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 4-5 years of administrative support experience
3. 1-2 years experience in HR department preferred.
4. General knowledge of Human Resources and employment law regulations preferred.
5. Advanced proficiency in Word and Excel required
6. Proficiency in PowerPoint required
7. Proficiency in SharePoint preferred
8. Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to create financial or budget reports
9. Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
10. Demonstrated ability to maintain highly confidential information
11. Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
Terms & Conditions