About Richmond SHRM
Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Davenport & Company LLC
Human Resources Associate
Richmond, VA 23219 United States
HR Generalist - non exempt
Provides administrative and technical assistance to support the activities of the Human Resources department by performing various duties using established procedures, practices and employment laws related to the following areas: recruitment, benefit plans, disability/FMLA leave administration, performance management, employee relations, customer service, records maintenance and HR systems.
Education, training, experience:
1. Self-motivated, highly organized and attention to detail required.
2. Excellent customer service skills.
3. Ability to work with sensitive and confidential materials.
4. Ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow-through.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Intermediate experience with MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel.
7. Experience with Human Resources database/payroll software such as
ADP/HRBenefits, Workforce Now preferred.
8. College degree with 1-3 years Human Resources and/or Benefits experience
Terms & Conditions